Friday, December 31, 2004

Upper Main Line YMCA New Year 5K

Well it's not actually run on New Year's Day but on the morning of the 31st. I would like to do a New Year run but there are none that are convenient. There is a 4 mile run in Central Park that sounds like fun but it is hardly practical for me.

So I wrapped up my year with this mornings 5K through the neighborhood near the Y. It is a very hilly course. One of those when you are only briefly on level ground.

I haven't run this course for a couple of years. In past years it has been very cold but today very mild.

Didn't set any PRs but ran well considering how full of Christmas coookies and chocolate I am.

Tomorrow brings a new year and a new training regime. I have three months to prepare for my Ultra-Marathon. Here we go.

No comments: