Saturday, January 29, 2005

After The Snow

Last weeks light snowfall was followed by 12 inches last Saturday and another inch or so on Sunday. Nothing compared to some places, but enough to make a mess of roads. I decided against a trail run. Despite the cold temps all week I thought it likely that I would find myself slogging through the snow without much traction. Reluctantly, I just made my normal morning loop.

Today I did my other regular run by Merion Golf Course. Except for the scary bit when you have to negotiate busy Ardmore Avenue it was a pleasant run. Mid level clouds, altocumulus, hinted at tomorrow's possible snow. It amazing how quickly we acclimate. Today's 27F felt quick comfortable. In fact I was almost too warm.

probably not enough miles but a good Saturday run.

No comments: